Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spokeo

After hearing about a website called spokeo, I almost feel like quitting blogging!   It gets all your info and makes it available publicly.   I really don't mind being transparent, but it seems like some people get this info and can use it in wrong ways.  Check out ky3's posts about it if you're interested.

  If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's not because of spokeo, but because we'll be with Earl's sister a lot, as her husband went to be with the Lord a few days ago.  Earl will help with the memorial.  Be praying for the family.  It is so good to know that one can know where they are going when they leave this life.  I love the LORD, and thank Him for His Word!   Also I thank the Lord, both Earl and I feel very well!  God is answering prayer.  

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.from Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment